Monday, October 18, 2010

Back again

I've had the top project on hold for the longest time. I've just come back to it and have decided to start over from a different direction. I bought some fanfold foam at Lowes. I think it was like $12 for a sheet of 4x8. I'm planning on building the shell out of this foam and then lay some fiberglass on top for strength. I will take pictures as I cut and glue together. I figure that this will enable me to get a better shape without all the complicated bending and welding that I was doing before.

2 comments:

ne0tekk said...

Hey, I know it's been nearly three years since you left the project, but will you be continuing it any time soon? Thanks.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I haven't spent time on it yet but I am planning on continuing. Hopefully I'll get to it real soon